- Authentic Yemenite Shofar
- Size is measured following the curve and varies from 36”-39”
- Because of the organic nature of the shofar, it may vary in color, texture and finish
- Tested and checked before shipping
- From the Kudu Antelope
The Sound of the Shofar$4.00 – $8.00
The Sound of the Shofar
$4.00 – $8.00
In “The Sound of the Shofar: Keys to a Clear and True Sound” Robert Stearns outlines out some of the key meanings of the shofar as well as how your own life can give forth the clear and distinct sound that God desires. Discover how to be prepared to be a trumpet used by the Lord in this pivotal hour!
Olive Wood Nativity Ornament$6.99
Olive Wood Nativity Ornament
This exclusive 3-D ornament is hand carved in Bethlehem, the Holy Land. A scroll saw is used to carve this intricate design. The rich color and interesting veins are characteristic of the beautiful Bethlehem Olive Wood. This ornament makes for a wonderful gift. Stands about 3.5 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide.
Large Blue Prayer Shawl (Acrylic)$56.00
Large Blue Prayer Shawl (Acrylic)
Traditionally the Tallit is the literal fulfillment of the commandment God gave the Jewish people in the Bible, however, the prayer shawl can be used as a means of drawing a worshiper to attention so that they remember the commandments of God and enter into prayer with devotion and intensity.
- The Crown (neck) says “Blessed are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Who has commanded us to wear the tzitzit (fringe).”
- The corners, in Hebrew, say “God will bring us to Zion joyfully”
- Measures 72″ long & 50″ wide.